Friday, December 12, 2008

Decide for Yourself

Greetings!

It sure has been a very long time since my last entry. I haven't had a lot of time to think about these issues, but I feel I had better continue to explain.

First off, let me tell you the frustration I have at trying to communicate this message clearly. I am not a master communicator at any length of imagination- I have a VERY active imagination and I can't see it. But try to bear with me.

Truly, the best thing to do is to follow my links at the side of this page. None of this information is classified. It is all readily available on the web. It takes considerable effort to follow the tracks, but- If I can do it, so can you.

Truth be told, it is a lot easier to get a grasp of this by checking the National Transportation and government websites of other countries. They are a lot more forthcoming in other places. In America, if they came out and laid out the plans for globalization there would be an uprising. Information leaks and there is denial. That is enough for some, but not for me, and not for the countless others who have done their homework on this.

Try to keep an open mind. This sounds really far out and I bet you're thinking I'm nuts. I wish I am. I have followed the trail of some very disturbing information and I have barely scraped the surface. If I didn't see it for myself, I wouldn't believe me either. I have resolved NOT to use information that is second hand knowledge and conjecture. My links are- for the most part- original documents written by government agencies, etc. . .

So take a look and decide for yourself.

Thanks

No comments: