Saturday, December 22, 2007

North American Conspiracy?

I am a nobody.

Sure, I have a name. I also have a family and three kids. I have friends and a church community. But in the public forum, in politics and everywhere else, I am a complete nobody. You have never heard of me. In fact, I am a Pennsylvania house-wife with no college degree. Besides to a very small number of people I have absolutely no significance. I've never even called in to Rush.

Yet.

But I have information. And I am not afraid to use it.

In fact, I hope I get on your last nerve with the information I share. I hope you hear it and read about it everywhere. I will NOT be silenced. And I want you- fellow nobody- to be encouraged to speak up as well.

A friend of mine called me several months ago. She had heard Chuck Missler from Koinonia House speak at her parents church on Strategic trends. She was the first to tell me about the NAFTA Superhighway and the growing trend toward a North American Union. I was stunned. I had never heard about this, much less imagined it.
Me being me, I looked into it. During my initial search into these issues, I found enough to convince me that both are probably true. I immediately found evidence that the NAFTA Superhighway is a fact and that there is a strong trend toward a North American Union. It seemed obvious to me that as we are heading into a more and more global economy and also that we would need the union to survive economically. The national debt is staggering-frightening if you consider the data. The dollar is sliding FAST. The European Union is now a major superpower and the Unites State of America is diminishing. I actually don't see any other choice to preserve our way of life. Though, there are several things that seriously bother me. The first is that I could not see how we could join into such a union without violating our constitution. The second was how this could be going on and no one seems to know anything about it.

Okay, those two thinks don't just bother me. . .they have been two of the three factors that are moving me into action.

I was recently listening to Mighty Mike Faust on WEEU in Reading, PA. He has a call-in show every weekday morning. Anyone can call in to discuss anything on our minds. I remember a caller who wanted to discuss the NAFTA Superhighway. I heard it mentioned as a conspiracy theory.

Any time you want to illegitimize a person or a subject, the easiest way is to label it. In this case, many are using terms like 'conspiracy', 'theory', and more insulting terms referring to some as 'kooky'. (This is for you Jerry Corsi)

I wanted to call in right away to add my two cents, but I decided I'd better know exact information and sources before I commented. So began my odyssey. The more I researched, the more I realized how complex the issues involved are.

So, I decided to chronicle my search so others could use it. Don't simply take my word on it, but examine the evidence. Everything I state will be backed up with a link and/or a quote and source. I will make it as simple to understand as I can.

Also, you must understand, this is a very complex issue. There are no easy solutions to the multiple problems facing our great country. I don't believe there is a 'conspiracy' Per Se. I have also stated previously that a multi-country union may save our economy. Regardless, I hope you will realize that no matter what happens a major shift in our culture is imminent. I desire people to be informed. I am a conservative and have very conservative views. However, these issues affect us all and we need to make informed decisions because our children and grandchildren are depending on us. These issues have the potential to polarize our nation and miscommunication and misinformation should not contribute to it unduly.

Thank you for taking the time to follow up on this. Please feel free to comment. My goal is to inform you and get you to ask questions. You may not agree with my conclusions but at least take time to investigate the issues. Remember I am a nobody. If I can, you can.

No comments: